Results Direct, an industry-leading Web solutions company specializing in working with associations, has experienced tremendous growth in the sales of our Web-based products and custom applications. We are seeking talented leaders who want to make great things happen while advancing their skills and knowledge (and have fun at the same time!).
Results Direct offers: Competitive Salaries, Financial Incentive Plan Bonuses, Excellent Benefits, Paid Parking, Interesting Projects, Casual Dress and Talented Co-Workers.
Ready to make a difference? Results Direct is currently seeking:
Results Direct is seeking a talented Web project manager to help clients develop their online presence. The ideal candidate will be someone who will excite our clients with innovative ideas, practices, and perspectives.
Results Direct project managers are responsible for successfully managing multiple Web site, mobile, and/or related projects that involve application design and development. PMs work closely with both client and internal teams by handling the day-to-day management and communications on projects and ensuring that they stay on schedule and on budget.
- A minimum of 5 years in a project management role, producing and/or creating strategic Web solutions.
- Proven ability to cultivate lasting client and team relationships.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Outstanding commitment, professionalism, leadership, enthusiasm, flexibility, and sense of humor.
- Experience working with clients on information architecture, landing page layout, wireframes, business requirements, SEO, social media, or mobile applications a plus.
- Experience working with associations a plus.
- PMP-training a plus.
- Build and manage plans for projects ranging from quick-turnaround to large-scale, 6 to 9 month CMS/Web site implementations
- Manage and build client relationships through a deep understanding of their business and collaboration with all stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional teams, including designers and developers
- Regularly communicate with internal project teams and clients to achieve objectives
- Work with other PMs to improve existing processes and best practices
- Cultivate and maintain enthusiasm for Results Direct's work and capabilities among both client and internal teams
- Deliver superior results to clients, on time and on budget
The ideal candidate will be someone who will excite our clients with innovative ideas, practices, and perspectives.
We offer: Interesting Projects, Casual Dress, and Talented (and fun) Co-Workers, Competitive Salary, Financial Incentive Plan Bonuses, Excellent Benefits, and Paid Parking.
To start, please introduce yourself by sending your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to us at: JoinRD@resultsdirect.com
Results Direct offers: Interesting Projects, Casual Dress, Talented (and mostly fun) Co-Workers, Competitive Salary, Financial Incentive Plan Bonuses, Excellent Benefits, and Paid Parking.
For information about Results Direct, our work, and our clients, see http://www.resultsdirect.com.
Results Direct is seeking developers with 3+ years experience in Web/Internet application development.
An ideal candidate will have several, or all, of the following:
Applicant must have hands-on experience building applications end-to-end with Cold Fusion and SQL databases (including T-SQL), XML, and .Net.
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Results Direct offers a competitive salary; 20 days paid time off; health coverage; and a retirement program through Vanguard.